Practical Lessons for those at an Early Stage in Their Career
8 December 2021
8:30am – 9:30am (EST) / 2:30pm – 3:30pm (CET)
Join LESI’s WILA Committee for the second in a series of short, one-hour webinars.
The webinar will discuss personal experiences on development, achievement and support of women in their careers; practical examples of successful approaches to avoiding and navigating difficult situations; how to benefit from diversity programs and policies.
Moderator: Cândida Ribeiro Caffé – Head of WILA Mentor Program and Partner, Dannemann Siemsen Bigler & Ipanema Moreira
– Clara Pombo, Corporate IP Strategy Director, Clarke Modet (LES Spain/Portugal)
– Shivaarti Bajaj, Co-Founding Managing Partner, RSD Bajaj Global (LES India)
– Lakshika Joshi, Lead IP Counsel, Global & AVP-Legal, Capgemini Engineerin (LES India)
– Stasia Ogden, VP & Chief IP Counsel, Xilio Therapeutics (LES USA/Canada)
– Pauline Khor, Partner, Rahmat Lim & Partners (LES Malaysia)
This event is FREE to participants.